County is committed to working in accordance with 14001 Environmental
Our activities will be undertaken with consideration for the environment as part of the process to save energy,
reduce consumption of non re-newable resources, prevent pollution and minimize waste.
In order to meet the above requirements, we will:
- To carry out all work to high standards and to always meet or exceed the requirements of the contract and any relevant statutory regulation.
- To supply specialist services in the areas of Commercial Rent Arears Recovery (CRAR), High Court enforcement, Forfeiture of leases, Removal of travellers, eviction of squatters and persons unknown, process serving, investigations and vacant building security.
- To handle cases professionally and efficiently to ensure cases are settled in full.
- To carry out all preventive action on time and within the industry guidelines.
- To respond promptly to corrective maintenance needs.
- To respond promptly and effectively to customer’s requests.
- To be professional and courteous in all our dealings with customers and suppliers.
- To continually seek ways to improve the company’s products, work processes and Integrated Management System.
- To determine clear processes and procedures and ensure that all staff understand the impact of them.
- To establish objectives for the business which are commensurate with our commitment to deliver high technical standards .
- To provide a framework of review for these standards.
- To build partnerships with like-minded organisations .
- To review this policy and our objectives periodically and strive for continual improvement.
- To ensure risks and opportunities are identified, understood, managed and periodically reviewed.
- To ensure interested parties are aware of the business’s intentions within this policy.
- To communicate this policy to all stakeholders and interested parties.
This policy will be periodically reviewed and, where necessary, be subject to amendment.
The Managing Director has overall responsibility for setting this Environmental Policy and carrying out a review of our objectives to promote continual
improvement of the Environmental Management System. The MD shall demonstrate a commitment to fulfilling it compliance obligations by ensuring this
policy and the principles of 14001 are implemented throughout the business
Contact County to discuss your security service requirements.
Complete this simple form and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.